The staff at Harvest Plaza Animal Hospital provides quality healthcare for your pet.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- When you arrive, you and your pet will be greeted and checked in. Then one of our team members will show you into an exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, discuss any questions or concerns you may have, and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests and/or treatments are usually performed in our treatment area.
- When your exam is complete with the doctor, you will return to our reception area where you will be checked out. Any further appointments will be made at this time.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may receive a follow-up call from one of our staff members to get an update on your pet.
We hope you are satisfied with the service we provide, and look forward to seeing you and your pet again.